Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pullman Hotel Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Pullman Hotel is the newest five-star hotel in Kuching. It is very strategic in terms of location as it is situated right smack in the heart of the city where the other major players are – Hilton Kuching, Riverside Hotel, etc.

It is also within walking distance to the ‘old’ city and the Waterfront by the river and lots of night spots and food outlet around this area.

It was a long weekend when we decided to check into the hotel for a weekend of rest and relax. The idea is not the leave the hotel at all except for meal. We did pretty well as we just love the room allocated to us.



Everyone has something to do.  I enjoy sitting by the sofa and just read the books I brought with me.  The tired one crashed and zonked the day away on the comfy bed.  The highly energetic one spent a long time in the pool.


The is the deluxe room. Luxury is quite the right word to describe it. It is very spacious and if necessary, you can fit in another extra-bed comfortably. The floors are laminated flooring and not carpeted like most hotel so a pair of bedroom slipper is a must for me as I hate it when my feet gets chilly.



This is the bathroom. Isn’t it spacious? There’s a bathtub to soak away the weariness and a separate shower stall just by the side of it. I am actually a bit lost in spacious bathroom but the hotel was kind enough to provide a leather luxury stool where I can sit and do my pedicure so it was worth the space for me!


Lovely view of Kuching city & the river while you soak your tension away

I must also share with you that the hotel provides a pillow menu and if you want a specific pillow, you just have to call housekeeping and they will bring your choice for you. I opted for lavender scented therapeutic pillow which I must say is so comfortable that I went and got one for myself in the local departmental store after my stay!

The toiletteries are all sealed. Very hygenic practice.

This post is just to share with you the room that we stayed in Pullman Kuching and the amenities in the room. You can expect to pay about RM320 for this room which might come with breakfast for 2 adults.

For the hotel’s restaurants and other outlets, you can check their website.